We are looking to hire a skilled WordPress Developer to design and implement attractive and functional websites for our clients. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins as well as site integration and security updates.
Values-wise, here at LemonHive we prioritize continued learning, quality over quantity, and modest over boastful. While the solo code rockstar is super cool in the movies, the persons we are looking for are those who are keen to contribute their breadth of skills and steady attention toward a larger goal, helping our entire team succeed - together.
- Experience in WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Skill in Designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Knowledge about Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture.
- Should have strong knowledge in custom post type, meta box, custom
taxonomy, hook, filter, Shortcode, option framework (Titan, Redux, Carbon
Field, CodeStar), WP-Customizer, Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi Builder.
- Core knowledge in Core PHP and OOP.
- Strong knowledge Code technical solutions that align with proposed
- Team player mindset
- Excellent communication skill in English
- Really good understanding in OOP, Namespaces, Trait, and Design patterns.
- Experience in React js.
- Solid understanding of WordPress Hook and API’s.
- Strong Knowledge of WooCommerce all functionality and hooks. And creating
new WooCommerce plugins.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML
pages and WordPress.
- Excellent knowledge about WP custom post type, custom taxonomy and
custom metabox, WooCommerce.
- Proficient with relational (SQL) and non-relational database platforms.
- Strong knowledge of headless WordPress.
- Comfortable working with debugging tools.
- Experience with Git/GitHub and Git Flow for version control.
- Good knowledge in agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban etc.).
- Good knowledge in project management software like Jira, ActiveCollab etc.
- Analysing requirements for different project with clients
- Designing and building website front-end
- Designing and managing website back-end including database and server
- Managing projects in agile methodologies using project management tools.
- Using Git/GitHub and Git Flow for version control.
- 3+ years (Applicants are requested not to apply if they do not have the
Bachelor’s degree in CSE, or related field
Salary range: BDT 30,000 – BDT 45,000 (Based on Skill and Experience)
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly Two salary reviews (As per company policy)
Weekly 2 days working from home (As per company policy)
- Quarterly performance bonuses (As per company policy)
- Two festival bonuses (As per company policy)
- Fun and creative work environment
Freedom to voice your opinions
- Training, Development and Learning facility
- Unlimited tea-coffee and snacks
- 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Friday, Saturday.
Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
Instructions: Please send your CV with updated portfolio and in PDF format.