We are seeking to hire a talented and experienced Vue JS developer for a mid-level position who is obsessed with code quality and standout user experience to join our Software Team! We have a small (yet mighty!) team of developers who are ready and willing to do a bit of everything.
Values-wise, here at LemonHive we prioritize continued learning, quality over quantity, and modest over boastful. While the solo code rockstar is super cool in the movies, the people we are looking for are someone who are keen to contribute their breadth of skills and steady attention toward a larger goal, helping our entire team succeed - together.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing scalable user-facing Sass applications using Vue.js and BootStrap-Vue.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing the RESTful API/GRAPHQL API, communicating with external web services, and Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Building pixel-perfect, ultra-smooth UIs across both mobile and web.
- Interpret wireframes and translate visual design and user experience flows into reusable Vue JS Components.
- Optimize performance of applications utilizing industry standards on every aspect of the development.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into the development and maintenance workflow.
- Ensuring high performance on all platforms such as mobile devices, web, and desktop.
- Fixing pre-existent bugs in application logic when/if required.
What We Are Seeking:
- Must have good knowledge of using composition API in VUE components
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitHub, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD workflow and creating a configuration, build, and test scripts for CI/CD environments such as GitHub action.
- Fluency in written and spoken English to collaborate with foreign stakeholders and colleagues on a daily basis.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- 2-3+ years of experience
- We don’t care about educational qualifications as long as you have a proven working record and are deserving candidates.
- 30,000 - 50,000+ BDT (Based on skill & experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly Two salary reviews (As per company policy)
- Weekly 2 days working from home (As per company policy)
- Quarterly performance bonuses (As per company policy)
- Two festival bonuses (As per company policy)
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Freedom to voice your opinions
- Training, Development and Learning facility
- Lunch from office
- Unlimited tea-coffee and snacks
- 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Friday, Saturday.
Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka
Application Deadline: January 15, 2022
*Please send your CV with an updated portfolio in PDF format at [email protected], or you can apply through our career page.
**Use the position name as subject line for email, e.g., “Mid-level Vue.js Developer ''.
*** Please write/mention the position you are applying for and then your name in the CV, e.g., “Mid VJS Dev_Name”.