Part-Time Marketing Manager (or Freelance)
We are looking for a part-time marketing manager to help us accelerate our growth, and position ourselves as a leading headless website developer across the world.
We are looking for an exceptional part-time, or freelance marketing manager to help us accelerate our growth, maximise the opportunities that exist in our new, and growing market.
What You’ll Do:
- Developing and implementing an annual marketing strategy and budget in line with the company objectives.
- Planning and delivering of a range of marketing campaigns, from idea to execution across digital channels (PR, search, display, PPC).
- Growing brand awareness across our key target demographics.
- Pinpointing customer and market needs in order to develop effective product launch plans.
- Ensuring that all advertising, marketing and communications material used externally and internally is accurate and appropriately reflects the brand.
- Measuring and reporting on the results of projects and campaigns.
What We Are Seeking:
- Proven project management and administration skills.
- Campaign experience - software / digital / web.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Qualification in Project Management such as Prince2 (ideally).
- Account Management experience.
- Multi Tasker and agile. Good prioritisation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Used to working in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on complex projects with many stakeholders and partners.
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- 5+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Variable - please provide your freelance rate.
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Friday, Saturday.