Full-Stack Node Developer
We are seeking to hire a few talented and experienced Full-Stack Node developers in multiple positions (Mid-Senior Level) who are obsessed with code quality and standout user experience to join our Software Team! We have a small (yet mighty!) team of developers who are ready and willing to do a bit of everything.
Values-wise, here at LemonHive we prioritize continued learning, quality over quantity, and modest over boastful. While the solo code rockstar is super cool in the movies, the people we are looking for are someone who are keen to contribute their breadth of skills and steady attention toward a larger goal, helping our entire team succeed - together.
What You’ll Do:
- Writing reusable, testable, secured, and efficient TypeScript Code.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Developing the RESTful/GraphQL API, communicating with external web services, and Integration of user-facing elements with server-side logic.
- Building pixel-perfect, ultra-smooth UIs across both mobile and web.
- Interpret wireframes and translate visual design and user experience flows into reusable React Components.
- Planning on structuring the app, so that it extends very well and behaves as predicted.
- Follow best practices & ship code to production every day.
- Optimize performance of applications utilizing industry standards on every aspect of the development.
- Ensuring high performance on all platforms such as mobile devices, web, and desktop.
- Fixing pre-existent bugs in application logic when required.
What We Are Seeking:
- Solid working experience in backend web development using Node js, TypeScript, GraphQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.
- Working knowledge on AWS services like Cognito, S3, DynamoDB, AWS-Amplify.
- Working experience with React native, Redux, etc.
- Working knowledge of strapi and gatsby is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git/GitHub, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD workflow and creating a configuration, build, and test scripts for CI/CD environments such as GitHub action.
- Previous experience working in an Agile/ Scrum team is a plus.
- 3-5+ years of experience
- We don’t care about educational qualifications as long as you have a proven working record and are deserving candidates.
- 40,000 – 80,000+BDT (Based on Skill and Experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Yearly two salary & bonus review (As per company policy)
- Weekly 2 days working from home (As per company policy)
- Quarterly performance bonuses (As per company policy)
- Two festival bonuses (As per company policy)
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Freedom to voice your opinions
- Training, Development and Learning facility
- Lunch from office
- Unlimited tea-coffee and snacks
- 11:00 AM – 07:00 PM
- Weekly: 5 days.
- Weekend: Friday, Saturday.
Job Location: Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
*Please send your CV with an updated portfolio in PDF format at [email protected], or you can apply through our career page.
**Use the position name as subject line for email, e.g., “Senior Full-Stack Node Developer” or “Mid-level Full-Stack Node Developer”.
*** Please write/mention the position you are applying for and then your name in the CV, e.g., “Sr FS Node Dev_Name” or “Mid FS Node Dev_Name”.