Freelance Software/Website Project Manager
We are looking for project managers, to help ensure the exceptional delivery of every project we work on. Project management experience in software or website development is important, as is the ability to work on a project for its full life-cycle. Number of hours needed for this role are flexible, and can be adjusted through the number of projects managed.
We are looking for talented freelance project managers, who can help our already successful projects get even better, and also help us to cope with an increasing workload.
What You’ll Do:
- To assist in the creation and management of project timeline to ensure that all projects are delivered on- time and within budget.
- Ensure that all projects are achieving their objectives through end to end project management.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Report with and escalate to the senior management team as needed.
- Work with the senior management team to manage relationships with some key partners and stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimise project risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with developers and third parties.
- Create and maintain project documentation.
- Work closely with the Managing Director and CTO to manage the project.
What We Are Seeking:
- Proven project management and administration skills.
- Campaign experience - software / digital / web.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
- Account Management experience.
- Multi Tasker and agile. Good prioritisation skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Used to working in a busy environment to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work on complex projects with many stakeholders and partners.
- Knowledge of software development processes.
- 5+ years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience.
- Variable - please provide your freelance rate.
- Remote with some meetings in Oxford, Birmingham or London.